“Vallex” Group of Companies is seeking a dynamic, driven and proactive candidate for the position of Executive Assistant to the Chairman.
Duration: Long-term with 3 months probation period
- responsible for managing day-to-day operations including office tasks; save Executive's time by reading, researching and routing personal correspondence, drafting personal letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information;
- travel/ drive throughout Armenia and out of the country on a regular basis;
- schedule meetings; maintain complex filing systems and databases; responsible for document review and preparation as well as for possibly overseeing other staff;
- complete other relevant tasks and assignments.
- higher education, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or MBA;
- fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- proficiency in MS Office program suite;
- at least 5 years of driving experience;
- mastery of martial arts and shooting skills are desirable;
- excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; independent thinking; reasonably ambitious person with good analytical and system-thinking abilities;
- ability to work under pressure, as well as requisite sensitivity regarding confidential information;
- education and/ or work experience abroad is a plus (English speaking country is a plus).
Remuneration: competitive, based on qualification.
All qualified candidates are invited to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Application deadline is June 3, 2017.