“Vallex” Group of Companies is seeking an Internal Auditor.
Duration: Long-term with 3 months probation period
- Participate in audit engagements and assist senior auditor in performing his/her duties;
- Conduct audit work for all Vallex Group of Companies;
- Before every new engagement obtain business knowledge and understanding;
- Interview business teams on working practices and business processes;
- Challenge existing working practices and find ways to improve internal risk controls;
- Properly and accurately document the audit work done in working papers with adequate trace of references in compliance with Company’s standards and requirements;
- Submit any matters for supervisory attention in written form;
- Report on any deviation of the accounting policy and practice from the National /International Accounting standards, recommend corrective action;
- Identify and recommend ways in which the organization can deliver better value for money and service.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field (MBA is desired);
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting and Financial business processes and reporting standards; including IFRS, ACCA qualification is an advantage;
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Language skills: Armenian, Russian, English (fluent);
- Must be an independent worker with good organizational skills and well developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability of multitasking and performing within strict deadlines;
- Strong professional ethics, demonstrated integrity and professional presentation.
Remuneration: competitive, based on qualification.
The candiadte should have a willingness to travel throughout Armenia and out of the country on a regular basis, to Vallex Group of Companies both in Armenia and Artsakh.
All qualified candidates are invited to submit their CVs in English or Armenian languages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Application deadline is December 30, 2017.