“Vallex” Group of Companies is seeking an economist/analyst.
Location: RA, Yerevan
Duration: Long-term with 3 months probation period.
«Lernametalurgiai Institute» CJSC is looking for a specialist to work within the Analysis and Planning Department of the company.
The incumbent will work in Yerevan, with probable business trips within the Republic of Armenia and to the Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments;
- Compile and analyze financial reports (Balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statements, etc.) and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention;
- Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies;
- Forecast models for revenue changes and expenditure increase/decrease;
- Calculate different financial ratios and do financial analysis.
- University degree in accounting, finance or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year experience in the field of finance (Preferable)
- Ability working with large groups or teams to implement changes resulting from financial analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to assess different financial risks keen to the company;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and advanced knowledge in MS Excel;
- Good knowledge in mathematics and ability to work with figures
- Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), tax accounting and financial regulations;
- Ability to work independently and effectively in tense situations.
Minimum requirements for languages:
- Armenian (fluent)
- Russian (good knowledge)
- English (good knowledge)
If you are highly detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, you might be perfect for this position.
All interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in Armenian or English languages to email@example.com, indicating the position title as “Economist/Analyst” in the Subject line.
Application deadline is November 30, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.